June 28, 2011

Journal - June 28th, 2011

Good Afternoon... Omegan again :-)

This morning we woke up to rain again, so my walk and AlphaJ's work day were both a no-go. Bummer on both. But, we made the best of the day; I did my pilates early and went to Murfreesboro for a morning meeting. While I was there, I met with the potential employer (cross your fingers!) and made a quick run to Walmart.

I got home just in time for lunch and was able to enjoy family time at the table. This afternoon, so far, the girls played with the marble set and are now watching a show. J and I relaxed on the couch; he read while I finished my dream catcher.

This evening's plans and dinner are still undecided... J may be going into Murfreesboro for his meeting tonight; if he does, dinner is a free-for-all: I'll finish the veggies from last night, mixed with a can of tuna and some pasta.

I guess that's all for now! Bye!

 - Omegan :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment