June 27, 2011

Journal - June 27th, 2011

Good Evening!

Today was a fun, but productive day. The clouds did not cry today (as Kaia would put it), so we had full disclosure to have time outside. I was able to go for a 2 mile walk after my pilates! I enjoy being out in the fresh air; and I love knowing that I'm enjoying Nature and helping my body all at the same time :-)

The girls took baths today; they alternated bath-time/Wii-time... It seemed to work out pretty well. Holly has learned how to play the Dora game (just from watching Kaia) so she has been really enjoying playing. [They both really enjoy playing Wii Sports with Dad]. While they did that, I was busy cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes. I also had to fold a leftover load of laundry from yesterday, but at least they were clean, dry, and ready to be folded.

After lunch, the girls watched shows and I went out and "fluffed" the garden. I harvested three tomatoes and one cherry tomato. I also transplanted the Banana Pepper sprouts from the front to the row in the garden; AND I transplanted all of my apple trees into their own, individual pots... Now they will have plenty of room to stretch the roots!
AlphaJ worked on his drains and tank for the rainwater/garden irrigation. The original valve was leaking, so he purchased new and fixed his best. I think he did a darn good job. Now we just need it to rain again so we can test the system.

Tonight's dinner menu is Tilapia with Fresh Lemon Thyme and Fresh Orange Zest with a hint of Fiesta lime spice; J Baked potatoes; and Green Beans with onion, mushrooms and fresh tomatoes. Yummy!

That's all for now... Bye!  - Omegan :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment