November 24, 2011

Traits of Personality

Hello there!! Omegan, back again with a new thought in mind:

PERSONALITY TRAITS

What makes you, YOU??

There have been soo many instances that I can remember, where I have been cruising along, doing my thing:

 - and someone will randomly comment on something to me about an item...

 - Or I will make a comment to someone else, catching them off-guard with my willingness to randomly share an observation with them (all while smiling); and they will genuinely respond, while somehow gaining a flutter in their step from my one "happy" comment.

 - The girls were with me one day and the Pepsi Man was stocking the shelves; I grabbed a juice and then made a comment about messing up his pretty "facing" ... he smiled, astonished that I knew what FACING was... and we had a whole conversation (girls included) with him while he worked and we shopped.

 - Sometimes, I wear my headphones (if I'm shopping alone), and I will just smile and nod at people as I awaringly manuever around the aisles; and they get caught off guard by my friendly, alert, but groovin' shopping style.

 - Many times, on the road, I will be so aware of my surroundings; entries/exits, light-timings, etc., that I will purposely leave space for other cars to get where they need to, without avoidable disruption on my part - I make it easy for other people, naturally... I don't even "think" about it; I just do it... Many of the drivers that are able to take advantage of this curtiousness are somewhat shocked by the gesture. They are grateful, but confused at the friendly awareness.

 - Or, when someone didn't plan ahead, so they get [your] attention to "cut" into your lane... Yea, I'm THAT nice lady. And I usually accommodate with no hesitation. There are hundreds of thousands of cars on the road, and 80% of them will try to sneak in and cut me off anyway, so I'll just save us both/all some grief and let ONE more car into the lane in front of me. [SMILE! - good deeds feel good]. :-)

SO....

With all that being said.... Here's a video!!



What's your most noticable PERSONALITY TRAIT?? 

Omegan's Trait: Approachably Friendly :-)

I'd love to read your comments!! Thanks for reading and watching!!

 - Omegan :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment