October 13, 2011

Music is the Soul of Life's Rhythms

Do you listen to music? What's your favorite style or artist?

Do you have a favorite album? Which one and Why?

Isn't it amazing... All the different sounds that music can create?!
All the different...
beats
sounds
lyrics
tunes
melodies
messages

...all combine to form a melodic harmony of life and soul; speaking our heart's mind.




How would you explain music??
I would love to hear your thoughts and comments; please share!!

 - Omegan :-D

2 comments:

  1. Been a fan of music for over 20 years now. Metal takes the trophy for my favorite. It's a great outlet to unleash some warranted anger on people when you go see it live.

    I wouldn't know about some bands and artists if I had never met you Megan. Thanks for providing an outlet that would have otherwise gone unforeseen.

    As far as a favorite album goes, I can imagine I am one of many people that say the question is impossible to answer. So many albums have had an influence on me in various times of my life. To give credit to one over another would be insulting various stages of this life.

    Music is an expression of ones life that rarely gets noticed.

    -Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff - I like your take on the favorite album topic. With you thought in mind: if someone had an album that they listened to during a certain "life event," but they really enjoyed that album overall, as well. Would picking that alubm as their favorite be favoriting that life time period as well, or would the album hold lyric and tune value on its own, over time??

    - Omegan :-D

    ReplyDelete