June 29, 2011

Journal - June 29th, 2011

Hello!! Today has been an eventful day...

The girls and I went for a walk (after we all did pilates together - Kaia used her butterfly blanket as her yoga mat!) and tried to chase the rooster that lives half a mile up the highway; unfortunately, he and his hens were hiding very stealthily in the brush. Oh, well... We'll try again another day!

I worked out in "Garden Greenthumb" for about an hour; fluffing, harvesting, and enjoying the greenery... Very relaxing. I'm super excited to have Red Peppers growing! I have two actual peppers :-) I did the math on how much money I could save a month on not having to buy Red Pepper alone and the figures reflect close to $20! I feed soo many Rpepps to AlphaJ and I that having our own harvest will help our produce stock tremendously (not to mention the gas money saved... I get to burn calories walking down the stairs and around the garden, rather than burning fossil fuels polluting my garden's healthy air!).

Tomorrow, we are road-tripping down to Marietta for the day. I have a few errands to run while J does his work. In the afternoon, the girls and I will hopefully get some pool time with Gramma and Frozen Yogurt treats afterwards :-P Yum!

J and I are having Shrimp and CousCous for dinner with a frozen veggie mix (easiness is welcome on the nights before a GA day; we wake at 5am for a 3 hour drive). Good Stuff! At least we're enjoying fresh herbs on our shrimp; I suppose that makes up for the frozen produce...

I'm off for now; the stove needs a simmerin'!

Bye! - Omegan :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment